From graphic transfers to full vehicle wraps; There are lots to consider when branding your company vehicles. However, there are none more important than helping to create new business opportunities. Company vehicles will be on the road a lot, either in traffic, on site or just out and about in business. Each occasion presents an opportunity for your business to convey a message about who you are, what you do and to provide enough information for potential new customers to be able to get in touch.
Things to Consider When Branding Your Vehicles
Simply getting your brand and message in front of people isn’t enough. There are a number of areas you should consider before deciding to brand your company vehicles. We can advise and guide you through the design process so that you get the most out of your vehicle livery.
- What message and information you want to convey?
- How does my logo and colour scheme look against certain vehicle types?
- How will my vehicles look in pictures or videos for social media?
- Is there anything creative or innovative I can do with my logo and vehicle types?
How does Vehicle Branding and Design Work?
Signworks use a 4 step model to make sure that we deliver the best possible value and experience when getting your vehicles branded.
- Design. We sit down and understand exactly what you want and present a number of design options that fit the brief
- Manufacture. After a design has been confirmed we manufacture all types of signage in house.
- Installation. Using “design types i.e. vinyl lettering, reflective graphics etc..” we will impose the designs on your vehicles and have them back to you within a 48-hour period (depending on the amount of vehicles of course).
- Aftercare. We guarantee all our designs and installation for 1 year.